My Purity Test Score
Take The Official Rice Purity Test Online Here
Numerous individuals have known about the Rice Purity Test. It is a self-reviewed study that endeavours to evaluate one's alleged purity or blamelessness in issues identified with sex, drugs, experiences with the law, and other "shrewd" exercises. It is evaluated on a 0-100 scale, with 0 being the least unadulterated and 100 the most. Questions begin moderately guiltlessly, making inquiries like, "Moved without leaving space for Jesus?" and "Been seeing someone?" at that point segues into marginally increasingly sexual inquiries, similar to masturbation and caressing of an individual from the favoured sex's (MPS) bodies.
The more remote down you get, the more unethical the inquiries move toward becoming. For instance, questions 45-65 escalate from getting some information about savouring liquor a non-religious setting to getting sentenced for a crime. The test at that point changes into unequivocally sexual inquiries. Truth be told, question 69 simply has a question mark. The last 5-10 questions are clearly the most flawed, going from butt-centric sex to savagery.
This test was made by Rice University trying to measure how much undergrads develop their first year. It is supported amid Rice's Orientation week as a holding knowledge among new understudies. The first form made in 1924 was just given to ladies. A lot more forms have been made throughout the years, every more suggestive than the last. The test has distorted and changed with the occasions, presently offering a more extensive assortment of exercises than it did in 1924, however, the general message remains the equivalent. It means to check purity and doles out a dehumanizing number to the individuals who take it.
Have you ever:
- had a date?
- told a dirty joke to a MOS?
- been out on a date after 4 A.M.?
- had an [ (M) erection (F) clitoral erection ]?
- had a blind date?
- danced cheek to cheek?
- kissed a MOS?
- kissed a MOS in the horizontal position?
- kissed a MOS in the last three months?
- kissed underwater?
- been French kissed?
- kissed a MOS on the thigh?
- [ (M) kissed (F) been kissed by ] a MOS on the breast?
- necked for more than two hours consecutively?
- come while necking?
- seen a naked MOS over age 15?
- been seen naked by a MOS after puberty?
- seen a stripper?
- read a pornographic book or magazine?
- seen a pornographic movie?
- committed an act of voyeurism?
- had an alcoholic drink?
- been drunk?
- used alcohol to lower a MOS's resistance to sexual activity?
- smoked tobacco?
- smoked marijuana or hashish?
- used a stronger drug?
- been arrested?
- been convicted of a crime?
- [ (M) fondled the breasts of (F) had your breasts fondled by ] a MOS?
- caressed a MOS's thigh?
- fondled a MOS's ass?
- fondled a MOS's genitals?
- [ (M) Done (F) had ] a coed clitoral stimulation?
- had an orgasm due to manipulation by a MOS?
- had your genitals fondled?
- gone through the motions of intercourse while fully dressed?
- massaged or been massaged by a MOS?
- showered, bathed, or saunaed with a MOS?
- been undressed by a MOS?
- undressed a MOS?
- had sexual intercourse?
- had sexual intercourse outdoors?
- had sexual intercourse more than ten times?
- had sexual intercourse with a virgin?
- had sexual intercourse three or more times in one night?
- had sexual intercourse in a car?
- had sexual intercourse with two MOS's within 24 hours?
- had sexual intercourse in two or more different positions?
What's your score?
Take Rice Purity Test, Are you a basement dweller (high score) or an Ivy league slayer (low score)? Caution: This is not a bucket list. Completion of all items on this test will likely result in death.